Join us for the 40th annual Dickens Holiday Crafts Fair!
Saturday, December 6, 2014: 9am - 5pm
Sunday, December 7, 2014: 10am-4pm
Finley Community Center
2060 West College Avenue, Santa Rosa
$2 - Children 12 and under are FREE.
Keep your ticket so you can re-enter the fair for free, should you wish to come back and shop anytime December 6-7, 2014!
Only service animals allowed in Crafts Fair; no other pets will be permitted.
Celebrate the season and find gifts for all of your loved ones with a festive shopping experience featuring over 70 local artists. Shop for quality, hand-crafted holiday décor, home goods, jewelry, bath and body products, edibles and more all sold by the artists! Click here to get a sense of what to expect!
· Live entertainment and a visit from Santa!
· A ride on Rosie the Trolley for FREE to and from the Crafts Fair to the Luther Burbank Home & Gardens Holiday Open House!
· Prize drawing in the front lobby. Several vendors have contributed craft items to the drawing and you could be a lucky winner if we draw your ticket! Proceeds from the prize drawing ticket sales benefit the Santa Rosa Recreation & Parks Scholarship Fund. Last year, over $1,900 was raised providing swim lessons and summer camp for many youth in need! Suggested ticket donation price is $1/ticket or $5/6 tickets.
· Kettle corn, cookies and hot beverages for purchase.
· Breakfast & lunch items for purchase provided by a local restaurant.